Recently, inspired by some of our less than faithful homies (the names have been changed to protect the guilty!), the fellas talk about cheating in the 21st century. The whys, the wheres, and the reasoning behind it. What is worse: the emotional cheat vs. the physical cheat. Do you cheat because it is easy or do you not cheat because it is hard work? When do you stop cheating? How do you get away with it? How does social media play in getting caught or getting away with it? The Table answers these and even if we are cheaters ourselves. Enjoy!
Also check out “Dating in the 21st Century” for our commentary on the state of dating today.
In this episode:
- Intro: Cheating in the WWF
- Who has cheated at the table?
- Physical vs Emotional affair? Which is worst?
- There’s a lot of work to cheating… Is it worth all the effort?
- Can Cheating bring you closer?
- Man Law: If your boy is cheating you didn’t see anything!
- Can you be in love with two people at once?
- Could you be the other one man? aka dating a woman in a relationship
- Why are you cheating: bored, weak or genetics?
- Marriage and Divorce: how far do people go to save their marriage?
- What technically counts as cheating?
- EVIL Tip: How to get a way with cheating
- How do you feel about being part of a cheat cover up?
- How well do you know your partner?
- Someone at the Table Cheated. This his story